Olootee has a huge white Cadillac series 62. Driving, hair in the wind, she listens to Gainsbourg love songs or an old Nirvana record over and over.
If she stops, it is either to picnic on the side of the road, or to repair her engine which just exploded.
No need for packaging Select the "zero waste" option and this doll will join you in its simplest device. In addition to a discount of 6, depending on where you have it delivered the shipping costs could be lower.x.
- Giving a rag doll is not an unusual gesture. It is to give the child a companion, a mini reflection of themselves, who will accompany them everywhere, sometimes for a long time. The doll is a transitional object that can take a very important place in the life of some little humans! In addition, this one is a little offbeat... Just like you? Anyway, just like me.
- The little ones love her, grownups can't hide it — she's at every party, listens to all your secrets and even laughs at unfunny jokes, here is the modern rag doll (she's the star at raplapla's). A soft doll, with bewitching colours and captivating textures.
- She leaves no one indifferent.
- Her eyes are not glued. A pin and a rivet to the backing fix them securely.
- By properly styling this doll, you will be able to make a baby laugh out loud. (the instructions are here).
- Even if her long hair meets Health Canada guidelines for baby toys, you may not like it when your child puts it in their mouths. Up to you.
- We know people from 0.1 to 87 years old who own dolls (your 3 year old niece is not necessarily too old to have hers. It all depends on her tastes.)
- If you try to put your doll in the dryer, there is a good chance her hair will look like either a sponge scraper or an old fantex slipper. We do not recommend it..
- No, her eyes aren't glued on.
- This doll is suitable for babies (and adults).
Machine wash cold, or hand wash.
A little trick to wash your doll: slip it into a sock before placing it in the washing machine. Thus, she will not know what will happen to her. And it will protect her eyes and her hair during this moment of torture.
To minimize her suffering, use a biodegradable detergent.
Air dry. (Have mercy! No dryer!)
32 cm. Cotton and polyester, padded with polyester fibers.
Plastic eyes fixed with a rivet (meets the requirements of CE regulations as well as Health Canada's directives for toys intended for children under 36 months of age).
This doll is packaged in a pretty box-house designed by Mimi Traillette (printed in Quebec), and is provided with her personal health record.
Fabrics and colours may vary slightly. In any case, the character's spirit has been preserved!!
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 12 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 150, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country. Since July 2021, all parcels to the European Union are taxed.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.