CLASSIC MONSIEUR TSÉ-TSÉ
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Like the famous fly, Mr. Tsé-Tsé helps babies fall asleep ... but luckily, he doesn't sting!
Mr. Tsé-Tsé is made of organic cotton. He's light, easy to handle, and delicious to nibble on. And above all, he is soft.
He lives in an adorable cardboard house decorated by Isabelle Arsenault, a Quebec illustrator.
No packaging needed Select the "zero waste" option and this doll will join you in its simplest device. In addition to a discount of 6, depending on where you have it delivered the shipping costs could be lower..
This plush is suitable for babies, from birth.
- Babies love him. They like to fall asleep with him. We don't know why, but we're not complaining.
Made of organic cotton and with a heart that loves you to the moon and back, he's the favorite doll of beginners, the one that is for sure adopted..
He's the main character of your baby's life, he's Mr. Tsé-Tsé.
Side effects: wild love accompanied by spurts of drool, and the end of the world if you happen to lose him.
- We can embroider your child's first name on Mr. Tsé-Tsé!
- Mr. Tsé-Tsé's pattern is designed so that the pieces fit into each other: we do not lose any fabric when we cut this doll.
- Mr. Tsé-Tsé's fabric is knitted locally using cotton threads that come from organic farming in India.
- 10% of the sale's profits are donated to Unicef
- Monsieur Tsé-Tsé is our doll that has undergone the most tests to make sure it is safe for babies! It meets the safety requirements for Canada, the United States, and Europe.
- Its packaging, designed by Atelier Chinotto and illustrated by Isabelle Arsenault, received the Grafika Grand Prix in 2009.
- Mr. Tsé-Tsé was also selected by the Bureau du design de la Ville de Montréal.
CLASSIC BATH TIME
SIZE AND MATERIALS
22 cm. 100% organic cotton jersey knitted in Canada, padded with polyester fibers. Eyes, mouth and heart embroidered in Montreal.
Monsieur Tsé-Tsé comes packaged in an adorable box-house decorated by Isabelle Arsenault (printed in Quebec), and he is provided with his personal health record.
VOYAGE (ALLER & RETOUR)
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 12 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 150, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country. Since July 2021, all parcels to the European Union are taxed.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.