LINEN BABY NIGHT OWL
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
A mini owl to heat, made of a very soft fabric with large sewn eyes, and a belly stuffed with organic rye and Quebec lavender.
Use this small heating pad to calm the stomach aches of little ones, or simply to hoot of pleasure before falling asleep.
Having a baby owl is a hoot!!
- The benefits of the baby owl are multiple.
HOT: It soothes colics in newborns (and it works for grown-ups' stomach aches too, or for breasts full of milk.).
It relaxes muscles, after a long bike ride or a crazy snail race.
It facilitates the repair of damaged tissues, ouch, there was a bicycle accident during the ride.
It alleviates mild pain, the discomfort of teething, aches or small bruises, and headaches..
It promotes tissue elasticity, ideal for pregnant women and dads who eat a lot!!
COLD: He calms a big sore, like the bruise that appeared after a failed triple somersault, blindfolded, on the parents' bed..
It soothes a painful joint, always the consequences of the deadly somersault…
It relieves inflammations and scrapes such as the war wound against their little sister unwittingly transformed into a wild dragon.
It reduces muscle spasms, after tumbling down from the stool, looking for cookies in the upper kitchen cupboard.
It decreases pain, stiffness, and more. Same as when you heat it!
- Your baby nightowl is not a toy!!
Common sense and the vigilance of an adult are required, always make sure the baby nightowl is not too hot before giving it to a child.
- Super useful warm when infants have colics, keep it in the freezer after baby is grown up. When you learn to walk, you bump into everything, so a little frozen owl that comes to the rescue is like magic.
- We explain how to heat it in the microwave or in a conventional oven (oh yes). And also how to refresh it in the freezer.
- Uh. Do not try to heat it in a toaster oven. IT'S DANGEROUS. Thank you.
- Do not heat it several times in a row. It must cool down completely between each use, otherwise it could burn, EVEN if you observe the indicated heating time.
- Our organic rye is grown in Quebec, as is the lavender provided to us by the friendly owners of La Maison Lavande.
- Besides, lavender smells REALLY very good..
Machine wash the cover in cold water or by hand..
Hang to dry. Pity! No dryer!!
If you get the sack of grain wet, within a few days you will be able to grow your own (organic!) rye field.
SIZE AND MATERIALS
13 cm. Cotton pouch filled with 150g of organic rye and Quebec lavender.
This hot water bottle comes packaged in a cute starry box with instructions.
Fabrics and colours may vary slightly.
HEURE DU BAIN
TAILLE ET MATIÈRES
VOYAGE (ALLER & RETOUR)
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 12 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 150, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country. Since July 2021, all parcels to the European Union are taxed.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.