- His eyes are not glued. A pin and a rivet to the backing fix them securely.
- Even if her long hair meets Health Canada guidelines for baby toys, you may not like it when your child puts it in their mouths. Up to you.
- We know people from 0.1 to 87 years old who own dolls (your 3 year old niece is not necessarily too old to have hers. It all depends on her tastes.)
- If you try to put your yeti in the dryer, there is a good chance his hair will look like either a sponge scraper or an old fantex slipper. We do not recommend it..
- No, his eyes aren't glued on.
- This doll is suitable for babies (and adults)
Machine wash cold, or hand wash.
A little trick to wash your yeti: slip it into a sock before placing it in the washing machine. Thus, she will not know what will happen to her. And it will protect her eyes and her hair during this moment of torture.
To minimize her suffering, use a biodegradable detergent.
Air dry. (Have mercy! No dryer!)
32 cm. Cotton and polyester, padded with polyester fibers.
Plastic eyes fixed with a rivet (meets the requirements of CE regulations as well as Health Canada's directives for toys intended for children under 36 months of age).
Fabrics and colours may vary slightly. In any case, the character's spirit has been preserved!
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 12 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 150, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country. Since July 2021, all parcels to the European Union are taxed.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.