Here is a miniature version of our famous super-florist.
Tim is a special florist. He loves wild flowers, and composes extravagant bouquets while listening to his favorite trumpeters' tunes.
He has a large collection of grains of sand and eats a jar of blackberry jam a day.
(He is also a superhero.)
- Every year in May, we create a limited series of mini-dolls to celebrate the return of the geese and the arrival of spring after a very long windy, freezing and icy winter, and raplapla's birthday! This doll was made for this occasion.
- Yes, you read that correctly, we sell this doll at the same price as the larger version. Because making a small object takes longer than making a large one, and even if we make micro-savings on the amount of fabric used, we spend more time on this than on our classic model and must be very careful to achieve this mini-doll.
- The little ones love him, grownups can't hide it — he's at every party, listens to all your secrets and even laughs at unfunny jokes, here is the modern rag doll (he's the star at raplapla's). A soft doll, with bewitching colors and captivating textures.
- Giving a rag doll is not an unusual gesture. It is to give the child a companion, a mini reflection of themselves, who will accompany them everywhere, sometimes for a long time. The doll is a transitional object that can take a very important place in the life of some little humans! In addition, this one is a little offbeat... Just like you? Anyway, just like me.
- He leaves no one indifferent.
- His eyes are not glued on. A pin and a rivet to the backing fix them securely.
- You run the risk of being bewitched when rubbing Tim's cloak.
- We know people from 0.1 to 87 years old who own dolls (your 3 year old niece is not necessarily too old to have hers. It all depends on her tastes.)
- No, his eyes aren't glued on.
- This doll is suitable for babies (and adults).
Machine wash cold, or hand wash.
A little trick to wash your doll: slip it into a sock before placing it in the washing machine. Thus, he will not know what will happen to him. And it will protect his eyes and hair during this moment of torture.
To minimize his suffering, use a biodegradable detergent.
Air dry. (Have mercy! No dryer!)
22 cm. Cotton, linen and polyester, stuffed with polyester fibers.
Plastic eyes fixed with a rivet (meets the requirements of CE regulations as well as Health Canada's directives for toys intended for children under 36 months of age).
This doll comes with his personal health record.
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 10 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 99, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.