HENRI THE RABBIT
Henri is part of Big Band Les Animaux, a famous Montreal swing group.s.
It is he who is at the trumpet. In the evening, he puts on his sunglasses, goes on stage, and makes a splash during his solo!!
No need for packaging Select the "zero waste" option and this doll will join you in its simplest device. In addition to a discount of 6, depending on where you have it delivered the shipping costs could be lower.x.
- Soft, funny and a little crazy, this fabric animal will be delighted to accompany its owner in all the activities of his day. He loves sticky hugs and lets himself be dragged into every corner of the house. Luckily, it's also the only raplapla that appreciates the washing machine! !
- To our knowledge, it is almost indestructible.
- Her secret to lulling children to sleep: let yourself be caressed under the ear..
- Being the largest of the raplaplas, it even lends itself to becoming a small pillow for long trips.
- This plush is suitable for babies, from birth.
25 cm. Polyester and cotton suede, padded with polyester fibers. Embroidered eyes.
This animal is packaged in a very pretty box-house designed by Mimi Traillette printed in Quebec, and it is provided with its personal health record.l.
Fabrics and colors may vary slightly. In any case, the character's spirit has been preserved!!
For all of Canada, a fixed charge of 12 $ applies for standard delivery. And for any order over $ 150, delivery is free .
If you live near us, it is also possible to pick up your order free of charge at our store (you you can select this option in the shopping cart).
For international travel, the costs are calculated automatically according to the rates in effect. Be careful to choose the right service according to your needs. We are not responsible for any customs clearance fees you may be charged when the package arrives in your country. Since July 2021, all parcels to the European Union are taxed.
All of our packages are sent with Canada Post.
We accept returns if the items are in perfect condition and in their original packaging. Contact us within 10 days of receiving your order. Depending on the case, delivery charges may not be refunded.
For more information, or if your package has not yet arrived at your home, visit our section on delivery and returns.